Welcome, and thank you for considering a career at Waterside. At Waterside, we work to instill in each student a belief in their own worth, to cultivate in each a commitment to academic excellence, and to ensure the fullest development of every child’s character.
The Waterside Community
To be a Waterside employee is to be a member of a community that honors deeply the work of educators and school professionals.
Waterside Faculty and Staff Are:
- Passionate about Waterside's mission
- Fiercely dedicated to the success of every single child
- Willing to do whatever it takes to help children succeed and close the achievement gap
- Constantly striving to grow in our skills
- Outstanding team members, joining efforts with colleagues towards shared goals
If you are interested in a faculty position at Waterside, please send your resume to Jamel Keels, Assistant Head of School, using the address below.
Mr. Jamel Keels
770 Pacific St. Stamford, CT 06902
203 975 8579