Welcome, and thank you for considering a career at Waterside. At Waterside, we work to instill in each student a belief in their own worth, to cultivate in each a commitment to academic excellence, and to ensure the fullest development of every child’s character.
The Waterside Community
To be a Waterside employee is to be a member of a community that honors deeply the work of educators and school professionals.
Waterside Faculty and Staff Are:
- Passionate about Waterside's mission
- Fiercely dedicated to the success of every single child
- Willing to do whatever it takes to help children succeed and close the achievement gap
- Constantly striving to grow in our skills
- Outstanding team members, joining efforts with colleagues towards shared goals
If you are interested in a faculty position at Waterside, please send your resume to Jamel Keels, Head of School, using the address below.
Mr. Jamel Keels
770 Pacific St. Stamford, CT 06902
203 975 8579